At Hetech, we offer the highest quality SMT, or surface-mount technology, assembly processes.
As electronics design and manufacturing experts, we have the relevant skills and experience to deliver high-quality assembly services. Our machine room contains the latest technology, is fully ESD compliant and is able to handle PCB assembly projects of all sizes. Our fully automated component feeding, wave soldering and automated inspection ensure every project we complete meets our high standards.
What is SMT?
SMT is the method of mounting components onto circuit boards directly, rather than soldering between two points on a circuit board, known as through-hole. SMT was developed to use PCB space more efficiently and lower production costs, which is why the method is still popular today. Compared to other assembly methods, this process is generally considered more accurate due to its high level of automation.
What are the benefits of SMT?
• Size: With SMT, components are smaller in size so more can be fitted onto the board compared to the through-hole assembly process. As the board can be reduced in size, its weight is similarly reduced to 1/10th compared to through-hole assembly.
• Cost: PCB manufacturing costs can be reduced as fewer holes are required reducing the amount of drilling required on the circuit board.
• Speed: The SMT process can be completed at a much quicker and controlled rate. Every step in the process from component placement to inspection can be automated, preventing human error and creating faster results.
After a 2 year hiatus, Indo Pacific is back at the International Convention Centre, Sydney.
Hetech Will Showcase Its Electronics Design & Manufacturing Capabilities
It’s been a while since we’ve been able to meet with our different industry partners and colleagues but we know this year will be better than ever.
As in 2019, Hetech will again be exhibiting on the QLD Government stand, make sure to stop by and say Hi!
Or, if you’d like to schedule a meeting simply contact us via the link below.
International Maritime Exposition is your gateway to an Australian and regional marketplace with dynamic fleet acquisition and equipment programs underway.
INDO PACIFIC 2022 will be the 12th iteration of this internationally renowned event, which in 2019 attracted:
- 657 participating exhibitor companies from 22 nations
- 182 industry, government, defence and scientific delegations from 48 nations, including 45 international naval delegations and 21 Chief of Navy counterparts from across the region
- 48 major conferences, symposia and forums
- 21,241 attendances across three days.
INDO PACIFIC 2022 is where customer and industry will connect, where commercial maritime and naval defence suppliers will promote their capabilities to decision-makers from around the world, in the only maritime exposition of its kind in the Indo Pacific region.
As the signature maritime event for the region, INDO PACIFIC 2022 offers an unparalleled concentration of:
- Defence and Civil decision-makers
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
- Small to Medium Businesses
- Prime Contractors
- Universities and Research Organisations
INDO PACIFIC 2022 is the prime face-to-face event for:
- Direct Sales
- Business Development
- Product Launches
- Relationship Development
- Market Research
- Supply Chain Development
It was great to be back exhibiting at Electronex this year.
Along with a number of great exhibitors, Electronex also held several free seminars providing up to date information about the electronics landscape in Australia today.
The competitive future of practically every Australian industry sector is increasingly dependent on the utilization and integration of the latest electronics into all aspects of manufacturing, production, assembly, systems development, maintenance and service.
At Electronex designers, managers, engineers, technicians, manufacturers and system integrators discussed their specific requirements with our industry experts. Contact us if you’d like to discuss your requirements.