Find us at INDO PACIFIC 2022 International Maritime Exposition
After a 2 year hiatus, Indo Pacific is back at the International Convention Centre, Sydney.
Hetech Will Showcase Its Electronics Design & Manufacturing Capabilities
It’s been a while since we’ve been able to meet with our different industry partners and colleagues but we know this year will be better than ever.
As in 2019, Hetech will again be exhibiting on the QLD Government stand, make sure to stop by and say Hi!
Or, if you’d like to schedule a meeting simply contact us via the link below.
International Maritime Exposition is your gateway to an Australian and regional marketplace with dynamic fleet acquisition and equipment programs underway.
INDO PACIFIC 2022 will be the 12th iteration of this internationally renowned event, which in 2019 attracted:
- 657 participating exhibitor companies from 22 nations
- 182 industry, government, defence and scientific delegations from 48 nations, including 45 international naval delegations and 21 Chief of Navy counterparts from across the region
- 48 major conferences, symposia and forums
- 21,241 attendances across three days.
INDO PACIFIC 2022 is where customer and industry will connect, where commercial maritime and naval defence suppliers will promote their capabilities to decision-makers from around the world, in the only maritime exposition of its kind in the Indo Pacific region.
As the signature maritime event for the region, INDO PACIFIC 2022 offers an unparalleled concentration of:
- Defence and Civil decision-makers
- Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
- Small to Medium Businesses
- Prime Contractors
- Universities and Research Organisations
INDO PACIFIC 2022 is the prime face-to-face event for:
- Direct Sales
- Business Development
- Product Launches
- Relationship Development
- Market Research
- Supply Chain Development