Protecting your business with Cyber Security
With the recent cyber-attacks on Australian businesses, it is more important than ever to stay on top of your cyber security both personally and professionally.
At Hetech we take many steps to ensure our customer data is protected, did you know we are part of the Defence Industry Security Program?
The program supports Australian businesses, addressing risks associated with providing services, products, or capabilities to the Australian Defence Organisation.
The program is intended to address and protect the Defence supply chain from security vulnerabilities by assessing the business’s processes, procedures, information technology and cyber security, physical security and personnel security.
This program provides a layer of protection, not just for Hetech’s Defence customers but for all of our customers from every industry. The program improves resilience, security and assurance of our sourcing arrangements.
We protect our customer’s data
- Having an external IT company manage IT/Cyber – security issues.
- Keep mission-critical software (ERP) local, not in the cloud.
- Annual staff training.
- Sporadic spam email checks to internal staff, this is then reviewed and discussed with staff on what to look out for spam.
- Use external “friendly hackers” to see where vulnerabilities (if any) are in our system.
- Keep up to date with ongoing developments in cyberspace.
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to us.