HETECH is an expanding electronic design and manufacturing company on the south side of Brisbane. We are experiencing continued growth in the Aerospace and Defence sectors and require additional qualified assemblers to assist production with the increasing work demand.
The successful applicant will be required to assemble electronic circuit boards, wiring looms and fasteners into a variety of product chassis. They will also need to conduct quality inspections and testing to ensure our high standards are met. This is an excellent opportunity to enter the Electronics industry and to be trained by one of Australia’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Company.
Required Skills and attributes
- Reliable, dedicated and has a can-do attitude
- Work well in a team-orientated workplace
- Mechanically minded and is confident working with hand tools
- Electronic/mechanical assembly experience preferred but not essential
- Have pride in your quality and accuracy
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to read and follow work instructions
- Speak fluent English
- Work with limited supervision
- Casual (or Full-Time available)
- Join a successful Australian company that has been in the business for over 27 years.
- Work with a great team of people.
- On the Job training provided including IPC certification.
- Opportunity for future career growth.
- Immediate start possible.
If you’re motivated, have a quality-focused personality and are the sort of person that has skills required to put together IKEA furniture and not have leftover parts then this is the job for you! (we don’t assemble furniture)
Attach your cover letter and resume by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?