SMT Operator & Class-3 Production Assembler (Electronics)
HETECH is an expanding electronic design and manufacturing company on the south side of Brisbane.
We are experiencing strong ongoing growth in the Aerospace and Defence sectors and require additional qualified assemblers to assist production with increased work demand.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience (2 positions available).
Assembler – Through Hole IPC Class 3 Soldering
- Experience in Class-3 hand soldering of electronic assemblies for medical, military or avionics applications.
- Currently hold or have held IPC certification in IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 is an advantage.
- Must have previous experience in the electronic manufacturing industry.
- A high level of concentration, accuracy and attention to details.
- Work in a team environment and have good communication skills.
SMT Pick & Place Operator
- Experienced surface mount pick and place line operator who has a meticulous eye for detail and quality.
- Talented at hand eye co-ordination.
- Would also have excellent visual inspection skills.
- Knowledge of Samsung CP40 or SM482 pick & place machines would also be an advantage.
- May support afternoon or evening shift.
- Other possible duties would include; kitting and preloading feeders, rework, visual inspection, some assembly work etc.
- Full time or flexible casual hours available.
- Join a successful Australian company who’s been in the business for over 25 years.
- Work with a great team of people.
- Immediate start possible.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and qualifications to prosper in this role please contact us today.