Class-3 Production Assembler (Electronics)
HETECH is an expanding electronic design and manufacturing company on the south side of Brisbane. We are experiencing ongoing solid growth in the Aerospace and Defence sectors and require additional qualified assemblers to assist production with increased work demand. Applicants should have the following skills and experience.
Assembler – Through Hole Class-3 Soldering
- Experience in Class-3 hand soldering of electronic assemblies for medical, military or avionics applications.
- Currently hold or have held IPC certification in IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001 is an advantage.
- Must have previous experience in the electronic manufacturing industry.
- A high level of concentration, accuracy and attention to details.
- Work in a team environment and have good communication skills.
- Would also have excellent visual inspection skills.
- Full time or flexible casual hours available.
- Join a successful Australian company who’s been in the business for over 25 years.
- Work with a great team of people.
- Immediate start possible.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and qualifications to prosper in this role Enquire now.Send us your name, email and phone number with a brief description about your experience and we will be in contact.
A leader in electronic product development, Hetech designs, manufactures and delivers a range of sophisticated electronic platforms, as well as consultancy and through-life support services to military and commercial customers within Australia and around the world. Hetech enjoys outstanding market reputation gained through the delivery of cutting edge systems in conjunction with many years of engineering excellence.
As part of our expansion plans we are now looking for an enthusiastic electronics design engineer.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager you will be involved in hardware and firmware design of new products in various industries.
You will bring to the table:
- Demonstrable experience designing and delivering electronics products (with Altium)
- Successfully managed projects over a period of time
- Good at problem solving in a collaborative team approach
- Able to demonstrate a hands-on approach to new designs
Our company strives for excellence in engineering and manufacturing by offering a flexible family friendly work environment paired with working with the best professionals in the market.
A flexible and tailored remuneration package will be discussed with the successful candidate!
For more information contact us on 07 3297 9700 or apply here