Electronics Assembler (Class-3)
HETECH is an expanding electronic design and manufacturing company on the south side of Brisbane. We are experiencing continued growth in the Aerospace and Defence sectors and require additional qualified assemblers to assist production with the increasing work demand.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience
Advanced Electronic Assembler
- At least 1-year experience in hand soldering of electronic assemblies for medical, military or avionics applications.
- Must currently hold or have held IPC certification in IPC-A-610 or J-STD-001.
- A high level of concentration, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Work in a team environment and have good communication skills.
- Would also have excellent visual inspection skills.
- Follow production procedures.
- Full time or Casual work available.
- Join a successful Australian company that’s been in the business for over 28 years.
- Work with a great team of people.
- Immediate start possible.
If you believe you have the skills, experience and qualifications to prosper in this role, attach your cover letter and resume by clicking the ‘Apply’ button.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of experience do you have as an assembler?
- How many years of experience do you have as an Electronics Assembler?