Pick & Place Operator
HETECH is an expanding electronic design and manufacturing company on the south side of Brisbane. We are experiencing continued growth in the Aerospace and Defence sectors. We are training entry-level applicants, creating future experts for the electronics industry.
Entry-level applicants will be trained from scratch, the right applicant will become a future expert in the electronics industry and will become certified in IPC training in both IPC-A-610 (Electronics acceptability standard) & J-STD-001 (Electronics soldering)
Applicants should have the following skills and attitude
Pick & Place machines place electronic components onto printed circuit boards. The same type of circuit boards that are inside your computers, phones etc.
- Can-do attitude, where no task is ‘beneath’ you
- Solution delivery – Focusing on solutions for manufacturing challenges
- Available for potential split shifts when the demand is needed
- Follow procedures and assist with creating new procedures as the industry evolves
- The right attitude for training and learning new processes, regardless of experience we all have something new to learn
- Great communication, reporting to the Head of Department of any challenges and not afraid to ask for help
- Working in a team environment
- Attention to detail – Critical must have
- Passion for and interest in electronics, technology and manufacturing
- Basic soldering knowledge
- Previous experience preferred but required
If you have a passion for electronics and a general interest in building and repairing electronics, this is the perfect opportunity to begin your career in the electronics industry, regardless of whether you’re finishing high school or have experience in a completely different industry.
Remember to include a detailed introduction letter of why you believe this role suits you and what makes you stand out from the rest.