A Partnership through Thick & Thin: A Message to our Staff, Customers & Partners
Hetech is aware of concerns that our customers may have regarding the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) upon their orders.
We are pleased to state that at present, we have not recorded any specific disruptions of our upstream supply chain and we anticipate very minimal disruptions to our manufacturing services for our customers.
Our primary focus is to work closely with YOU, our partners, to endure the uncertainties of COVID-19, stay safe and come out the other side of these events as stronger businesses.
We would like to send a message, thanking everyone who has been working hard with us to keep safe and positive during these uncertain times.
What are we doing to prevent the impact of COVID-19 on your project?
- Increased frequency & up-to-date communication with our suppliers
- Bringing forward current component orders
- Sourcing alternative parts/suppliers, in consultation with customers
How can you assist us to continue ensuring minimal impact on your future orders:
- Stay in contact with Hetech for regular updates on your order
- Review your current stock levels and plan for future requirements
- Place orders in advance of need, so Hetech can start buying in parts when necessary
Our approach to managing the long-term effects of COVID-19 is to prioritise working closely with our customers. Through close customer communication, we can manage future supply delays proactively and with minimal adverse impacts to your orders.
We will continue to prioritise regular and transparent communication with our customers to proactively manage orders and to provide you with accurate and timely information about your product deliveries.
Should you have any concerns or questions, please call us on +61 (0)7 3297 9700 or email email@example.com.